I figured that you had not moderated the list because, just like us, you are humans. You were probably celebrating the Holidays just like we were. You were spending quality time with friends and families. I don't blame either of you for not stopping the thread in a timely manner. I respect the work you do for the list and the time it takes you to do it. Keep up the good work, both you and Raul, and have a happy new year, too.

---
Be positive! When it comes to being defeated, if you think you're finished, you! really! are! finished! ----- Original Message ----- From: "Cara Quinn" <caraqu...@caraquinn.com>
To: <viphone@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Friday, December 26, 2014 3:20 AM
Subject: Moderator Note -was- Re: unable to purchase knfb reader due to lack of money somebody gift me please!

Hi All,

Firstly, happy holidays to those who celebrate various end-of-year holidays and joy also to those who do not. You all rock! :)

Now, you all sure love drama here! :) -And, for the record, I am posting on this now as there is a bit of an outcry from several here for moderation. I've been away from the list today so have not seen all this until now. I will write a more appropriate and more complete and descriptive note quite honestly, when I am actually awake. :)

I find it interesting that pretty much everyone knows this thread should end but in fact, no one is simply not posting to it anymore. You all have the power to end this topic yourselves. -Yes? I get it. You want to chime in about something that is important to you. We all do from time to time. :)

However, if you desire silence, then be silent. If you desire respect, be respectful.

If you need an official directive, then please all, close this topic immediately.

Raul and I will deal with whatever aspects of this whole matter there are, which need to be dealt with.

Please just bear with us a bit and be kind / respectful to each other *big smile*

Talk with you soon and apologies for the list clutter.

Cheers!

Cara
---
iOS design and development - LookTel.com