On Tue, Sep 26, 2023 at 12:01 PM Parav Pandit <pa...@nvidia.com> wrote:

> [...]

What I meant is: legacy devices need to find their way to make legacy
drivers work. That's how legacy works.

It's too late to add any normative to the 0.95 spec. So the device
behaviour is actually defined by the legacy drivers. That is why it is
tricky.

If you can't find a way to make legacy drivers work, use modern.

That's it.

Thanks