Hi Henrik,

I presume you are following the instructions at:

https://virtuoso.openlinksw.com/dataspace/doc/dav/wiki/Main/VirtSesame2HttpRepository

<https://virtuoso.openlinksw.com/dataspace/doc/dav/wiki/Main/VirtSesame2HttpRepository>

When during the addtion of the repo is the error occurring ? I assume Virtuoso
is at least listed as an available repository and you have provide connection
details and if so please provide the details of the connection params passed ?
And it is at the point of added the Virtuoso repo that the error is occurring ?

If the RDF4J HTTP server is attempting to connect to Virtuoso then you can
enable tracing to the “virtuos.log” file using the trace_on() function as
detailed at:

        http://docs.openlinksw.com/virtuoso/fn_trace_on/
<http://docs.openlinksw.com/virtuoso/fn_trace_on/>

Which should provide details of what is occurring in Virtuoso and hence
possible cause of the problem ...

OpenLink Software, Inc.      //              http://www.openlinksw.com/
Weblog   -- http://www.openlinksw.com/blogs/
LinkedIn -- http://www.linkedin.com/company/openlink-software/
Twitter  -- http://twitter.com/OpenLink
Google+  -- http://plus.google.com/100570109519069333827/
Facebook -- http://www.facebook.com/OpenLinkSoftware
Universal Data Access, Integration, and Management Technology Providers