Hi Henrik,

That is true, the sources are included as well such that gradle can recompile
if need be, but a compiled jar is provided also, so this is not necessary
unless the sources are changed. Anyway the source files have also been updated
and the zip file replaced ...

OpenLink Software, Inc.      //              http://www.openlinksw.com/
<http://www.openlinksw.com/>
Weblog   -- http://www.openlinksw.com/blogs/ <http://www.openlinksw.com/blogs/>
LinkedIn -- http://www.linkedin.com/company/openlink-software/
<http://www.linkedin.com/company/openlink-software/>
Twitter  -- http://twitter.com/OpenLink <http://twitter.com/OpenLink>
Google+  -- http://plus.google.com/100570109519069333827/
<http://plus.google.com/100570109519069333827/>
Facebook -- http://www.facebook.com/OpenLinkSoftware
<http://www.facebook.com/OpenLinkSoftware>
Universal Data Access, Integration, and Management Technology Providers