I'm trying to extract information from a large triple store and I'm running
into Error SR078, which appears to be a hard limit on the number of rows in a
result to 2^21 (for a 64 bit machine).  I'm using the http interface and I've
already increased the maximum number of http results to well more than 2^21.

I was wondering if there was any way around this limit.  Does it affect all
results or can I use another interface to Virtuoso to get around the problem?
Can I use LIMIT and OFFSET to get around the problem (although that would be a
rather costly way to get around it)?

peter