Hi Peter,

You can get around this by using LIMIT / OFFSET in the query or by using one of
the SQL interfaces ie ODBC / JDBC / ADO.Net etc as was indicated in the git
issue (https://github.com/openlink/virtuoso-opensource/issues/700) and even
using our Jena/Sesame Provider which use JDBC under the covers for connecting
to Virtuoso ...

OpenLink Software, Inc.      //              http://www.openlinksw.com/
Weblog   -- http://www.openlinksw.com/blogs/
LinkedIn -- http://www.linkedin.com/company/openlink-software/
Twitter  -- http://twitter.com/OpenLink
Google+  -- http://plus.google.com/100570109519069333827/
Facebook -- http://www.facebook.com/OpenLinkSoftware
Universal Data Access, Integration, and Management Technology Providers