Peter,

I have faced the same problem. It can be partially solved by modifying
the code of Virtuoso to remove the hardcoded limit. It implies recompiling
Virtuoso. This issue is commented here:

https://github.com/openlink/virtuoso-opensource/issues/700

Daniel

 ---- On Wed, 05 Sep 2018 21:30:01 -0300 Peter F. Patel-Schneider