On Feb 28, 2006, at 10:06 AM, Daniel P. Martin wrote:

Must be either too much or too little caffeine. I'm struck by visions of David skulking about the battlements, all Gollum-like, muttering "My Priscius..." while Alan is circling the moat on horseback, dressed up like Howdy Doody, singing "Oh give me a home, with a moat of my own..."

Or maybe somebody has been slipping Adam's special blend of cough syrup into my coffee.

In the immortal words of Wavy Gravy, "the brown acid is not, specifically, too good."

Adam