Craig A. Berry wrote:

It does look like the entire ISP is listed by blackholes.us:

http://openrbl.org/zones/@ISP?63.251.223.163

but I'm not at all sure I know how to read that page.  If this is
causing problems for anyone, please write to the list owner.

All that listing means is that the server is on an I.P. address allocated to a company in the U.S.

Good to know.

There is someone working on getting SpamAssasin working on VMS, but not as a MILTER. I do not know the status of that or if it is available for public download.

They were looking for something that would compile PERL into a native binary to get the speed up.

As I64 VMS uses the a similar ELF object language as LINUX on I64, if there is anything in the LINUX space for I64, it may be able to be ported to VMS on the I64 platform.

-John [EMAIL PROTECTED] Personal Opinion Only