From: Black, Andrew (Global Products Unit) [mailto:andrew.bl...@logica.com]
Sent: Monday, March 28, 2011 7:06 AM
To: vmsperl@perl.org
Subject: RE: Building VMS Perl (5-12.3)

I am getting some problems doing this build.  I am using MMS if that makes
(accidental pun!) any difference

----
MCR Sys$Disk:[]miniperl.exe "-I[.lib]" "-I[.cpan.Cwd]" "-I[.cpan.Cwd.lib]"
make_ ext.pl "MAKE=MMS" "--nonxs"
        Making Archive::Extract (all)
%MMS-W-GMFUTURE, Time for [--.LIB.ARCHIVE].EXISTS is in the future: 28-MAR-2011
11:19:35.00
%MMS-W-GMFUTURE, Time for [--.LIB.ARCHIVE].EXISTS is in the future: 28-MAR-2011
11:19:35.00
..... and more

 MMS "config" /DESCRIPTION=descrip.mms /MACRO=("PERL_CORE=1") failed,
continuing  anyway...
Making all in cpan/Archive-Extract
 MMS "all" /DESCRIPTION=descrip.mms /MACRO=("PERL_CORE=1") %MMS-W-GMFUTURE,
Time for [--.LIB.ARCHIVE].EXISTS is in the future: 28-MAR-2011
11:19:35.00
%MMS-W-GMFUTURE, Time for [--.LIB.ARCHIVE].EXISTS is in the future: 28-MAR-2011
11:19:35.00

Think green - keep it on the screen.