On 10/26/2012 6:04 AM, Vorländer, Martin wrote:

Parrot wants dynamic PMCs as dynamically loadable files, i.e. shared images.
Building of these already works, but of course a lib$find_image_symbol won't
find any symbols (as I don't yet have a SYMBOL_VECTOR).

So I'm now diving into the process that converts a .PMC file into a .C file
to see where I can get a list of symbols from to create an options file to
link against. That seemed easier (and more portable) than pulling apart
object files.

If parrot has been ported to Microsoft Windows, there should be a procedure that extracts the symbol names for creating the DLLs.

Regards,
-John
Personal Opinion Only