Likely you are not getting all the information on the screen to make the ATT
connection. I have run into these situations. It seems ATT (or partner) many
times uses flash for login to connections (why I don't know). So when I compare
the screen on my laptop to the screen on my iPhone / iPod touch, they are not
the same. The ability to select the provider (for example) from a list does not
show up on the iPhone / iPod Touch. Apple tells me it is because ATT is using
flash.

The iPhone / iPod Touch does not support Flash. It is a hog on memory and
battery life. So this may be the reason. ATT after 3 years of conversations
with them, has yet to fix it. As I have told Apple and ATT, this makes the
iPhone / iPod Touch worthless - and I told both of them so much. Most of the
time I cannot use them because of this issue.

So I am guessing this might be the issue. However, the way to tell is to use a
laptop and look at the same screen.

On Dec 17, 2009, at 09:43 AM, Nancy wrote:

> My iPhone will not access my VNC server whenever AT&T is the ISP for the
> iPhone.  The iPhone will, however, access the server when connected by Wifi
> to an ISP other than AT&T.  Any suggestions as to why this is happening or
> how to get around it?

Dale Eshelman
eshelm...@gmail.com

MonaVie (Distr ID 1316953)
http://www.monavie.com/Web/US/en/product_overview.dhtml

The closer I get to the pain of glass in Windoz, the farther I can see and I
see a Mac on the horizon.