NOT true. It is not FUD I am setting there with the same connection with two
different pieces of equipment. In addition, Apple has stated so much and
conversations with ATT also confirmed.

The iPhone DOES NOT support a flash player plug in. Therefore flash CANNOT run
on the iPhone. While a Mac / PC sitting there side by side with the same
connection works fine.

On Jan 4, 2010, at 04:57 AM, Christopher Woods wrote:

> [...]

Dale Eshelman
eshelm...@gmail.com

MonaVie (Distr ID 1316953)
http://www.monavie.com/Web/US/en/product_overview.dhtml

The closer I get to the pain of glass in Windoz, the farther I can see and I
see a Mac on the horizon.