CDR-STATS.org is what we have used in the past for asterisk rollouts. --I think 
you guys use asterisk, right?  

It's an easy to use interface and is pretty robust. 

It also supports free switch, kamalio, etc


We use Akixi for Broadworks



Thanks, 

Shripal

> On Feb 22, 2017, at 1:22 PM, Carlos Alvarez <[email protected]> wrote:
> 
> Yes, I could Google it, but I often get so much more from the experience and 
> opinions here.
> 
> We have a customer asking for some reporting capabilities such as total calls 
> and call time for specific extensions.  Nothing really complex.  Probably 70 
> handsets, and they just need to know how the customer service team is doing 
> (report of calls/time for five phones), sales team, etc.
> 
> _______________________________________________
> VoiceOps mailing list
> [email protected]
> https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/voiceops
_______________________________________________
VoiceOps mailing list
[email protected]
https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/voiceops

Reply via email to