Scaling the number of people being notified is important.  Though I have no
delusions of grandeur and that will still be a small number relative to
many other companies.  I do not expect to scale the number of
notifications, because they are either about outages, which we minimize, or
feature changes, which simply don't happen all that often.

Really I'd just like to automate the ability to keep contacts for each
company up to date.