We've been seeing issues on outbound related to (supposedly) tandem overload in
some areas through Verizon Business at a minimum, it would be unsuprising to
see that affect incoming to other carriers, since by definition, it's outgoing
calls from us to other carriers that are affected.

Verizon also mentioned something about a software licensing issue on something
of their network.