We are +100% network traffic since the first lock-down happened. Its worth noting we are a healthcare focused carrier so this isn't at all surprising, and as more cities go into lock-down we expect this is going to move around, and we will probably see net +200%-400% traffic over YoY norms.

We have also seen +400% customer intake rate as healthcare providers scramble to be able to work remotely or rapidly scale staffing.

We are seeing both in regional surges as well.