From: VoiceOps <voiceops-boun...@voiceops.org> on behalf of Ryan Delgrosso
<ryandelgro...@gmail.com>
Date: Wednesday, March 25, 2020 at 5:43 PM
To: "voiceops@voiceops.org" <voiceops@voiceops.org>
Subject: Re: [VoiceOps] Coronavirus Traffic Patterns

We are +100% network traffic since the first lock-down happened. Its worth
noting we are a healthcare focused carrier so this isn't at all surprising, and
as more cities go into lock-down we expect this is going to move around, and we
will probably see net +200%-400% traffic over YoY norms.

We have also seen +400% customer intake rate as healthcare providers scramble
to be able to work remotely or rapidly scale staffing.

We are seeing both in regional surges as well.