Being a Class Action suit, it should prove interesting.  I don't think the
ChatGPT approach will lead to true AI as presented in Iain Banks' Culture
series.

See Wolfram's book
I think you might like this book – "What Is ChatGPT Doing ... and Why Does
It Work?" by Stephen Wolfram.

Start reading it for free: https://a.co/iphsADj