One design of Grebenikov's echo's a discovery I have made.

The "Paper comb" which is paper folded into a zig-zag pattern, well I have
found that the general type of phenomena which Grebenikov, Kozyrev, and in
truth most everything with extraordinary claims is based on which is
something in the background of space that we might term an aether whatever
it is composed of (dark matter, cold neutrinos, virtual particles, etc) is
affected by such a shape most powerfully when the bends are 90 degrees as
this forms and functions as a Retro-reflector.

If you have something above such a retroreflector, due to the energy being
bounced back to it, it becomes rather highly excited!

Interestingly dynamics in this "Aether" can also repeat and so a Pyramid
with angled sides /\/\/\/\/\ could potentially form an array and thereby
also create a retro-reflector shape.

I believe that this type of form can assist something like an
anti-gravity craft based on this type of technology of affecting the
medium/s of space, aka a UFO.

So yes, Pyramids can IMO help UFO's fly!

If you wonder if you might be able to feel this type of energetic phenomena
try these images, both relate.

https://ibb.co/yqh851j

https://ibb.co/cLBLPBP