Jones Beene <jone...@pacbell.net> wrote:

Wrong again. The Thermacore Ni-H gas phase report had been out by the time
> Srinivasan came to SRI.

Srinivasan discussed this with everyone doing Ni work at the time,
including the people at Thermocore, I believe. He followed their advice.

> Doubly wrong. Srinivasan did have minor success with light water
> electrolysis !

He told me he did not succeed. He thinks the heat was insignificant.

> By the mid 1990s the opinions of most physicists had already been made up.
> LENR was pathological science. What SRI did later was too little, too late.

How could they have done it earlier? Arata and Mills did not emerge until
the mid-1990s.