agreed.  you still have to HEAT the vehicle.  and overnight, even the
best insulation is going to cool down over several hours.  you simply
cant seal a car well enough

as for the luxury demand of cooling.

bullshiat.  i live in arizona.  its safer to walk than take a car with
no ac on the hotter days.  when the car is hot enough inside to bake
bread (not kidding, ive done it.  very tasty sourdough.)  cooling is
not a luxury.  we have several deaths yearly caused by traffic
accidents caused by drivers of vehicles with no ac passing out from
heat exhaustion.

--
Fairy tales are more than true: not because
they tell us that dragons exist, but because