theres no egg here to wipe.  and no, theres not really much
difference.  they mean the same thing.   and yes, darwin was a
scientist.  if youve read his works, youd know that.  he formulated
theory, made observations, changed his theory based on observations.
he allowed his religion to color his theories, yes, but at the time,
thats nothing remarkable.

and i notice, you still havent answered my question.  you might want
to stop jabbing that strawman in the corner, the discussion is over
HERE.

--
"Monsieur l'abbé, I detest what you write, but I would give my life to
make it possible for you to continue to write"  Voltaire