Richard,

All particles within the ships field envelope move in unison. A glass of water sitting on the floor would not loose a drop as the ship makes a 90 degree turn at 7000 MPH, as the glass and water are within the field. The pilot should not physically notice a change in direction. I have witnessed these maneuvers and current physics does not apply.

As with Chernetski's plasma and Hutchinsons work - the publically known Rules do not apply either, because these devices are tapping into new areas of science that Governments would rather have PEOPLE ignore. Who then would die in defense of a commodity made almost useless, such as petroleum?

Chris

RC Macaulay <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Thomas Malloy wrote

>Given the "gravity" of their claims, I can see why the Pure Energy
>People were so interested in John's work.

Indeed, Thomas!  This question could be of " grave" concern for those inside a UFO.  I have speculated on what would happen If during a radical change of course the pilot decided to " change course". Would the UFO go in both directions at once ?

This stange happening is often exhibited  in political " science" so why not in Physics ?

Richard

Discover Yahoo!

<<image/gif>>