In a word, no, no, no, no, no

Supplements can't be fairly regulated because the ENORMOUS bias of money
distorts the whole subject.  I can personally testify to my own research
on treatments for MS - and how $$$$$$$$ was poured into trials that
seemed determined to show some positive effect for expensive interferon
type
Drugs - while simple UNPROFITABLE treatments such as Swank's diet is
ignored or ridiculed and linoleic acid effects utterly ignored.

This sort of thing happens time and time again - as promising treatments
for diseases are quietly shelved because drug companies know that they
are unpatentable or unprofitable.  Examples:  High blood pressure?  You
can treat it with a simple $300 gadget called Resperate instead of
drugs.
Good luck finding out about it - my doctor never heard of it - despite
solid clinical trials.

I can show you dramatic results of simple seaweed extracts on cancer
done in Japanese studies years ago - which you'll likely never hear
about
because the  stuff will never make any money. I understand that Graviola
was shelved for the same reason.

Regulation is merely a pretext to get rid of drug company competition.
Put a damn label on the side of the bottle and leave everyone else
alone.