  From: David Roberson
  To: vortex-l@eskimo.com
  Sent: Tuesday, December 09, 2014 1:02 PM
  Subject: Re: [Vo]:more energy in disputes than from cells

  Axil,

  I suspect that you are misreading what Rossi stated.  Why would you not think
that each small ECAT unit has its own microcontroller?  There are approximately
100 individual ECATs and he has chosen to control each one independently while
a main control system coordinates them.

  If what I believe is true then the power handling required to activate the
internal heating sections is modest.  This lowers the cost of that function by
a considerable amount.  Also, failure of each unit can be monitored and the
faulty ones located quickly and easily replaced.  Rossi likes to operate in a
practical, simple manner.

  Dave