Hi John:

To answer your two questions:

- Emphatically No

- Huh?  J

I will go into greater detail about what temperature is when replying to Bob’s
response…

But to answer your second question, what is ‘hot’ ???  That’s an imprecise and
relative word…

Start out with any atom which is at 0K, in other words, at its lowest energy
state.  In my model, electrons and protons are an oscillation of some kind.  At
this lowest energy state, these oscillators will have *very precise*
frequencies and phase relationships between them.  Here’s another clue as to
what this state is like:

----------------

http://newscenter.berkeley.edu/2012/06/08/theorem-unifies-superfluids-and-other-weird-materials/

“In Bose-Einstein condensates, for example, “you start with a thin gas of
atoms, cool it to incredibly low temperature — nanokelvins — and once you get
to this temperature, atoms tend to stick with each other in strange ways,”
Murayama said.  “They have this funny vibrational mode that gives you one
Nambu-Goldstone boson, and this gas of atoms starts to become superfluid again
so it  ***CAN FLOW WITHOUT VISCOSITY FOREVER.***”

And this is a MOST important statement to understand what we are dealing with:

"One characteristic of states with a low Nambu-Goldstone boson number is that
very little energy is required to perturb the system. Fluids flow freely in
superfluids, and

     **atoms vibrate forever in Bose-Einstein condensates with just a slight
nudge.*** "

----------------

These are CLUES as to what we are really dealing with when it comes to
atoms/electrons/protons when NOT complicated by heat…  heat is NOT the norm in
the universe.   This is where we should have started when trying to come up
with theories to describe atoms and the subatomic particles… however, living in
a world bathed in heat from the sun, our theories had to deal with the disorder
caused by a multitude of heat quanta jumping around from atom to atom like a
hot potatoes game; each person is an atom, and the hot potatoes are the heat
quanta…

My goal with Dr. Storms, and with The Collective, is to get an accurate (or at
least better) picture/understanding of what the ‘conditions’ are inside the
NAE/voids/microcavities.  I would wager that it is very different from what
most are thinking… and if I’m right, then trying to apply modern mainstream
theories to how atoms are behaving inside the NAE is not going to be
successful.  It’s a very different universe in there, with a very different set
of ‘rules’…

-mark iverson