If money was no object, I would be interested in two tests to be run on a
successful dog bone reactor.

Test 1

Take a complete temperature based spectral analisys of the light an RF
coming from the dog bone in successful operation including emission and
absorption lines

Test 2

After a successful run of one month in duration, develop a elemental fine
grained migration and transmutation analysis of the ENTIRE structure of the
dog bone reactor: say on a 10 micron granularity to see where the nuclear
active sites are located and how elements move through the grain structure
of the alumina..