Jed, looking at figure 6, the Oct 21 data I calculate that the average power is
1.3888 watts.  That is 20 watts * 500 seconds / 7200 seconds = 1.3888 watts.
If Mizuno applies that amount of power continuously what would you expect the
temperature to do?  It is obvious that no internally generated power will be
seen which would contribute to the total measured by the calorimeter.

I could perform that calculation with my limited knowledge of the system, but
it would be better for someone like yourself to give an accurate answer.  My
gut feeling is that the temperature would increase along a constant slope once
the transients are settled down.  This slope should be much lower than the
average seen under normal operating conditions.

Also, can you verify that the water flow rate is actually nominally 8 liters
per minute?  Much of my discussion about kinetic heating is based upon this
number.  I assume it was measured at some point in time.

Thanks,

Dave