Alain,

I must confess that I've some problems to follow your statements. You
should stick to the facts not to general theories or books.
I, normally, run a company and at the end of the month I provide the food
for a few dozens families, including mine. I've no time for cospiracies.
I, personally, do not think that LENR are real but we are speaking about
some specific experiments: it took 15 minute to me to understand that
electrical power measurements were wrong in the TPR2. It's my job, I design
and build power electonics and usually I use smart methods to measure
power. In the TPR2 there was a hidden wattmeter; I simply found it and I
wrote to Hoistadt. Rossi was very aggressive against me, whereas normally
he lets people say whatever they want; so I'm sure I was right.

Two of us measured and discovered the Defkalion trick in the water flow
measurement (or do you think it was really Gamberale?); if you like I can
send you the proofs privately. It seems to me that only you and Peter Gluck
are still confident that the hyperion works [in the meantime Defkalion
disappeared almost].

Mario Massa was a good friend of Sergio Focardi and he built and tested a
calorimeter for the Piantelli-Focardi cell. While the Piantelli measurement
was showing an excess heat, the calorimeter showed a little less than 100%
that translates into no excess heat [I hope you understand that it is very
difficult to build a fake calorimeter that gives a COP=1 exactly]. He was
not anymore allowed to stay in the vicinity of the cell. You of course can
continue to call this conspiracy, but your idea will not turn LENR into
real. By the way Mario is a good friend of Bill Collis as well: you can ask
him if he considers Mario to be a conspirator.

Coming back to Mizuno we think that in the reported experiment there is no
excess heat. It is written in the Mizuno's data, our demo is only a further
proof. If you take a look of the data when the pump fails you will see that
immediately both water and reactor wall temperatures start to decrease: in
the presence of a reaction the wall temperature should have increased. Jed
and Mizuno perform an experiment without hydrogen: the result is the same
they got with hydrogen. The conclusion is that there is still some residual
hydrogen in the reactor. In my vision this simply means they do not have
the will to see reality.

We are discussing if we are going to prepare on this experiment a paper to
submit to ICCF-19: I'm sorry, this is not conspiracy, this is the
scientific method. Maybe you are not a scientist and you are not familiar
with it.

Now at MFMP they are trying to replicate the Russian experiment: how can
they hope to positively replicate a wrong experiment? Take a look of the
gamma measurement: he had a mean value of 2 events per minute. With such a
value, the Poissonian statistics that determines the photon counting tell
us that we should have roughly 18% of intervals with zero gamma detected:
do you see them? No one, so the instrument is simply broken and he measured
the electrical white noise of the broken probe, probably. It is again
conspiracy? If he did not detect that one instrument was not working why
should I be convinced that the others were working properly? We shall see,
in the meantime after a couple of years the Celani's excess heat in the
constantan is still not replicated. Conspiracy?

THE BIG CONSPIRACY AGAINT LENR!     I'M THE BIG AND BLACK BOSS.