Gigi DiMarco <gdmgdms...@gmail.com> wrote:

> *Basically, after 2.4 hours you should either ignore the rest of the data,
> or use a much more complex modeling method which takes into account the
> lag.*
> This is exactly what we have already done. You will read it soon.

In your comments here, you confused two different situations:

1. Where a temperature difference between the reactor and ambient increases
because there is a source of heat in the reactor.

2. Where the temperature difference increases because the ambient
temperature falls, and the reactor does not cool as quickly as the room.

If this is the analysis you have made, then you are completely mistaken.
That is a very serious error. If your "model" shows the pump causes
the 3.13°C difference when the temperature is rapidly falling during the
night, then your model is nonsense. You need to explain why the difference
always goes to zero by morning.

I suggest you address this issue here, because you made this error here.