Yep, this is exactly the problem, you have two incomplete models that same
the same thing. It's a mystery, Mills did research a lot of how QM has been
used
and claim to found serious iissues. But I'm not too sure that they are
incomplete either, there are a bunch of math theorems that states that some
propoerties
is invariaint even if you have a vast different set of geometries, we maybe
see something similar here that can cook the two together, maybe not. On
the other hand
I tend to be less worried about the thin orbit sphere there might be
physical processes that can create those.