this does not change the fact that Industrial Heat gave a reactor with
freedom to test anything on it.
This happened also in Ferrara.

this alone rule out fraud.

once you rule out fraud on the calorimetry, you know that at least IH think
it's reactor works.
The hypothesis og isotope manipulation is not credible, both because it was
too much to look real (really challenging), and because it is not important
compared to the calorimetry

now that the physicist made mistake or that the reactor was not hot enough
or was broken is another story... clearly possible.

what give me hope is that the calibration at 450C matched the model, ruling
out the 0.90 emissivity theory...