  From: Bob Higgins
  To: vortex-l@eskimo.com
  Sent: Sunday, March 08, 2015 1:31 PM
  Subject: Re: [Vo]:Critique of Levi et al. Lugano experiment

  I don't believe Ed Storms and Kiva Labs has SIMS or ICP-MS.  I know he as an
SEM with EDX capability.

  Actually, MFMP is looking to catalog organizations and individuals who have
access to various means of testing who might be willing to look at the
materials we make.  I know that Ed is willing to help us with SEM and EDX, when
he is available.  Who can we get to help MFMP with the following:
    a.. SIMS for near surface isotopic analysis
    b.. ICP-MS for analysis of bulk samples

    c.. Tritium detection
    d.. Light gas isotopic analysis [high resolution for m/z<8]
    e.. Light gas RGA [low resolution mass spec]
    f.. XRD
    g.. Thermocouple calibration furnace
    h.. IR spectroscopy
  Please feel to private email me if you think you can help.

  Bob Higgins