The LockTherm testing is certainly interesting, but it is not clear to me
that it has any advantage over Parkhomov.  I have seen no additional
videos, nor have I heard that they achieved excess heat.

An interesting phase of this whole Parkhomov/Rossi fuel is what is
happening in the 700-1100ºC range.  By 700ºC, both aluminum and LiH are
melted.  LiH is an ionic hydride with the hydrogen as an H- anion.  At
temps of 900-1000ºC, the LiH is reported to dissociate.  However, high
ambient H2 pressure may keep the LiH from dissociating until higher
temperatures.  I think the high temperature molten LiH + Al in contact with
the Ni is a very interesting place to find LENR.

However, in the LockTherm case with only 5 bar of H2, the lower pressure
may allow the dissociation of the LiH in the 900ºC range, and the
opportunity for LENR may not exist until the temp reaches 700ºC where the
LiH and AL have melted.  This would perhaps leave a lesser, narrower temp
range where LENR could occur with their use of only 5 bar of H2 pressure.