Yes, this is an advantage, and it is one that MFMP has already
demonstrated.  I guess I should have said that it has no clear advantage
over MFMP.

My experiments going forward should allow the pressure to be measured in
the small Parkhomov-size volume, do the experiment in a non-boiling
calorimeter, capture radiations during the experiment, capture the gas
after the experiment, and be able to analyze the solid ash after the
experiment.  All of this will be done at Parkhomov-like pressures (up to
5000 PSI) and temperatures to over 1100C.  Most of Parkhomov's reactor
fabrication hours are spent sealing the tubes.

LockTherm is only using fused quartz tubes.  This won't allow them to work
at the Parkhomov pressures.  And, we have no reports of excess heat from
them.