It is possible that the lack of hydrogen absorption witnessed in the Lagano
test results (appendix C) is a result of the nature of nickel
micro-particles. In such particles, there are few lattice imperfections and
grain boundaries present in such small particles.

The perfection in the lattice of such small particles might be an advantage
of using micro-particles.