Jones,  What is your evidence for your statement:

"The Lugano isotope data, even if it could be believed, completely negates
the entire scenario since Li-7 is NOT depleted according to the Lugano
report - but instead is converted to Li-6. "

What I drew from the report was the only thing that can be concluded was
that the 7Li is more commensurate to the 6Li in the ash as compared to the
fuel.  There was no mass assay that determined how much total Li was
present in the ash compared to the fuel.  We know that physically, a lot of
the Li will be on the walls of the alumina tube, so we don't have any idea
of the absolute depletion of Li mass in the reaction.

While it is possible that the 7Li is converted to 6Li, it is only one of
the possibilities.  The ICP-MS analysis is a full volume analysis and
showed both Li isotopes near equal in percentage in the ash.  How these
isotopes became nearly equal is just blind speculation at the moment
without further experimental data.  All of the possibilities for the ratio
change from fuel to ash should be laid out and the plausibility of each
examined.

Bob