Hi Alberto:

   Great job on the plotting.  I am going to refrain commenting about excess
heat at this time, but I have a few suggestions/comments:

1) It is my understanding that the Coil Resistance is 8.5 ohms cold (Room
Temperature) and the largest value I heard Alan mention during the experiment
was 9.1 ohms.  At this point, I would assume a linear relationship with
temperature of the Coil Resistance, and using the two data points given (9.1
ohm at the maximum obtained temperature), replot the power curve taking into
account the Coil Resistance Variation.

2) Annotate the two “Y” Axis (Left/Right) as Temperature [C] and Power [W].

3) Compute/Estimate the Heat Capacity of the Null Reactor/Cell and the Fueled
Cell, and divide the two.  This will give us an idea how large the Cells are
off from each other.  The Null Cell has the same pressure as the Fueled Cell,
but is “filled” with an Alumina Plug with a “Press Fit”.  The Fueled Cell has
Nickel and much more Hydrogen Gas by Volume than the Null Cell.  Hydrogen Gas
has a Heat Capacity Value, itself.  Those are the differences in Heat Capacity
and Thermal Mass.  You can start with a Heat Capacity of an Alumina Cylinder
and Kanthal Heater Coil of given diameter (sorry, I don’t recall the diameter
off the top of my head).  There is a rather nice drawing Alan made with the
dimensions.  If you need some help, post and I am sure we will help out where
we can.

Also, unfortunately Heat Capacity is a function of temperature and we will have
to dig up some data on that, to make a better estimate.

Thanks and keep up the good work!

- Mark