Robin--

I am reluctant to think you are joking about dispropotionation reactions for hydrinos and catalysis of hydrinos and regular hydrogen by water, but that crossed my mind. ( :

Bob

-----Original Message----- From: mix...@bigpond.com
Sent: Saturday, July 04, 2015 8:38 PM
To: vortex-l@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: [Vo]:Fractional Hydrogen without Millstion - Mathcad - table.pdf

Hi Jones,
[snip]

Ok, I found the reason. It lies in the disproportionation reactions.

If you start with a mixture of p = 16 & p = 4, you get:- (16^2)/2 + 4 = 132.
(Formula derivation available on request).

Note that water molecules are an m=3 catalyst, so interstellar water molecules reacting with Hydrogen atoms will create p = 4 hydrinos in a single reaction.
This provides a relatively large population of p = 4 hydrinos.

p = 16 is special because the Hydrinohydride for p = 16, has the highest binding energy for the second electron (70 eV), so obviously this hydride is going to be
the most stable, which means that as hydrinos shrink, they will tend to get
stuck at this level, and thus p=16 hydrinos will accumulate (as the hydride).
This provides a large population of p = 16 hydrinos.

When members of both populations mix, you get p=132 hydrinos.