Hi,

1) Lithium could get out the same way it got in.
2) ICP-AES relies on electron spectra, but the particles I'm talking about have
   no more electrons in normal orbitals, so the Li will not show up in the
   analysis. If anything the report actually lends support to my hypothesis.

>If the Ni62 reaction is based on Li, and the nickel is completely converted
>to Ni62, then the particle should be complettely saturated with lithium on
>an atom for atom basis.
>
>But the percentage of lithium was reduced from 1.17% as fuel, to 0.03% as
>shown on the last page of the Lugano report. This indicates that Lithium
>was not involved in the Ni52 conversion.

[snip]
Regards,

Robin van Spaandonk