Electric cars will be a disaster for sales of parts: spark plugs, mufflers, and
much more.  The EV1 debacle was instructive in how far suppression can go as
with people trying to fight GM and keep their cars, Jay Leno trying to get an
EV1 for his collection and the eventual crushing of the cars in the desert, out
of sight of activists.

OTOH, it is said that Toyota and Honda did their hybrid effort in response to
the EV1.  I understand that GM was so thorough in their destruction that vital
design details about the EV1 are lost.  If there is a Hell, I hope the academic
whores who told the CA mandate people that fuel cells were soon on their way,
end up roasting there.

Jed, there was no profit in electric cars.  They only produced them because of
the CA mandate.  These executives made money on gasoline cars.