From: Axil Axil <janap...@gmail.com>
To: vortex-l <vortex-l@eskimo.com>
Sent: Fri, Nov 20, 2015 1:34 pm
Subject: Re: [Vo]:An experiment by Klimov

The assumption that underpins this claim is that there is only one fundamental
cause that produces the LENR reaction. This assumption is based upon the
existence of a set of globe properties that accompany any and all LENR
reactions. For example, the thermalization of gamma radiation is one such
global characteristic of all LENR reactions no matter what the LENR system may
be. There are a few other global characteristics including the stabilization of
all nuclear byproducts that come out of a LENR reaction.