I was mistaken here. This experiment does use water. An injector pushes
water into the arc along with the argon gas. Therefore, the theories that
depend on hydrogen are all still in play as far as this experiment is
concerned.

On another note, I doubt that a plasmoid can be setup just by using a
simple rotational motion of gas. The Focus Fusion project sets up a
plasmoid by using a special type of electrode.

[image: Thumbnail]
<http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_VyTCyizqrHs/SjLKnGDe71I/AAAAAAAAD9U/sz-9ZOHYF5U/s320/ff2.JPG>

I doubt that any plasmoid based effect is happening in this experiment. I
want to see evidence that a plasmoid has formed in this experiment.