Jones, I appreciate the recap.

But while I appreciate that there may be breakthroughs and perhaps this one
goes above the level my post considered...

I was talking about conventional nuclear weapons that are declassified.
Not black projects, not experimental research.

Now you do make a good point, but I'm not sure we really know what Holmlid
is doing currently, especially me since this is outside my area of active
interest really.

I am not sure if can be considered settled sciences well known to create a
suitcase H-bomb with conventional nuclear yield.
Are you sure it can be?
If so that is scary!

John