The lowest-energy nuclear isomer known:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Isotopes_of_thorium#Thorium-229m

​"Gamma ray spectroscopy has indicated that 229Th has a nuclear isomer
229mTh with a remarkably low excitation energy. This would make it the
lowest-energy nuclear isomer known, and it might be possible to excite this
nuclear state using lasers with wavelengths in the vacuum ultraviolet. The
isomer might have application for high density energy storage,[10] an
accurate clock,[11] as a qubit for quantum computing, or to test the effect
of the chemical environment on nuclear decay rates.[12]
The lifetime of the isomer has been measured to be 6±1 hours. The
measurement was done by collecting recoiled 229mTh atoms in a MgFs crystal
and measuring the light emission variation over time.[13] If this isomer
were to decay it would produce a gamma ray (defined by its origin, not its
wavelength) in the ultraviolet range."

Harry