When Mills described his latest device, it wasn't clear to me how he was
delivering the water along with his molten silver droplets.  In the
delivered into the discharge with water in the porosity.  Now he has
switched to droplets of molten silver as his "Mills catalyst" and discharge
switch.  From what I can gather from analysis of the pictures of his
machine, he introduces hydrogen and/or water directly into the large
reaction chamber - either of which would be a gas cloud in the reaction
chamber after startup heating.  With the explosive convection created by
the discharge through the silver drops, evaporating them, it is not clear
how much hydrogen or water vapor is actually in the discharge area.  It
left me with a couple of questions:

Did Mills ever show the discharge without the water vapor or hydrogen for
comparison?  I.E. would plain silver behave the same?

Does Mills' catalytic action to shrink the hydrogen require that the silver
and hydrogen both be present in the discharge or would it be enough to have
the hot silver vapor co-mingled with the hydrogen or water to cause the
catalytic release of energy?