On Sun, Feb 7, 2016 at 2:56 PM, Bob Higgins <rj.bob.higg...@gmail.com>
wrote:

So this drop needs 119 J to vaporize and heat to ~2500K (good estimate,
> Dave).

To put this into context, this is the amount of power that runs through a
100 W bulb for a little more than 1 s.

If you look at the chart on slide 49, where shows the measured spectrum, he
> also says that the power integrated over 4pi steradians is 527kW (sounds a
> little like a Lugano measurement, but lets take it initially at face value).

How does this compare with the claim that "SunCell produces plasma power at
billions of watts per liter from the formation of hydrinos using H2O as the
only source of fuel" (slide 28)?  It seems like a lot rests on what Mills
intends by "liter."  I suspect this is a figure that has been extrapolated
from a much smaller measured power density.

Eric