The stimulated decay of 64Ni should be accompanied by neutrons and/or
radioactivity. If it decayed directly to 62Ni this would generate
detectable neutrons and other radioactive isotopes.
On the other hand if 64Ni decayed to 62Ni by first decaying to 63Ni,
then 63Ni should be detectable since it has a half life of about 100
years.

Harry