I just don't see how it's possible for Rossi to provide 'proof'. No one is going to believe this report. They're not going to trust the examiner. They're not going to trust the process by which he was chosen. They'll question his conflict of interest. They're probably not going to know exactly what he did to come up with whatever he says; and if he provides a detailed explanation, there will always be questions over issues that were overlooked.

If Rossi or Mills has something real, then we'll either have to have numerous, high signal, replications, from different sources; or we'll have people who've purchased these machines, come out in unison that they're all amazed at how much money they're saving. Neither Rossi, nor Mills, seem to be interested in the former.

Craig